It is vital that you are comfortable and feel safe with any worker that comes into your home. Therefore, we complete a thorough reference check and a criminal background check on all Certified Nurse Assistants and Personal Care Aides. Our staff is required to complete 10 hours of training each year.
As we age, activities of daily living, household maintenance, managing medical care and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can all become challenging. Home help services are intended to provide assistance and encouragement to seniors who wish to live as independently as possible in their own homes. This care is also used to keep family caregivers from becoming overwhelmed and helps to prevent burnout.
- Nursing Services
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Clients with special needs
- Clients with spinal cord or head injury
- Meal preparation and meal set-up
- Home support including light housework, laundry, shopping, errands and home safety
- Medication monitoring
- Escort services and shopping assistance
- Socialization and memory stimulation
For further information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 843-921-9451.