Tri-County Adult Day Services, Inc. is licensed and inspected annually by local and state government agencies. Additionally, audits and service reviews are conducted by the Department of Health and Environmental Control, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Department of Social Services.
Our activities at the adult day care center include:
- Skilled nursing supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication administration and medical monitoring
- Nutritional counseling
- Breakfast, Lunch and, an afternoon Snack – meets USDA guidelines
- Convenient Hours of Operation: 7 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday and weekends upon request
Elements of Adult Daycare
Each participant is under the watchful eye of registered nurses who monitor and attend to all medical needs. Activities are an integral part of the center. We schedule outings such as shopping, movies, lunch. We also have a busy daily schedule that includes devotion, exercise, arts and crafts and adult education.
There’s always something fun to do!
Our activity Coordinator develops a full day of various activities to keep participants stimulated and involved.
Try our services now! We offer a free trial day.
For more information about this service, you may contact us anytime at 843-921-9451.